These things No. 14
Later today, I will be boarding a flight back to Geneva, after a week spent with family in Ontario, Canada. Such visits with family, especially when the next visit remains unknown, are always too short. We were all on our best behavior. I have also finished five books and bought 12, so I'm happy. I realized I may have a formula for measuring proper holidays: # of days x # of books read.
A few things:
- The Tokyoiter - LOVE this
- The mothers being deported by Trump
- Bucket list
- This woman's photos
- All these prints and patterns
- Not really a makeup person, but this looks like a nice assortment
- 2017 National Geographic Photographer of the Year winners
- Interesting breakfast idea
- This had me laughing out loud on more than one occasion.