These things No. 10
Happy Wednesday, all. I hope you are escaping the heat if it is anything like what we are experiencing in Geneva. I also hope you have somewhere to escape to, because here air conditioning is not quite a thing yet...
As always, there are simply too many things on the web. So, an extra long list for you all this week.
- Happy Pride Month!
- I am so excited about this book.
- A whole new take on fruit
- Ladies, take your holidays.
- The 25 best films of the 21st century. Do you agree?
- A fun use of wallpaper
- Great summer salads
- Can't afford the program (and it doesn't ship here anyway) but some nice, free advice on healthy eating, with recipes
- This Muslim WWII Heroine
- Murals of Santa Anna
- Color me blush
- As always, listen to Call Your Girlfriend. Notably, for this episode, check out the Running for Office Reading list. If you are thinking of becoming more politically engaged, this offers a great start.