These things No. 8
I was meant to head early this morning to a full-day memoir writing workshop but I woke up with that fatigue one faces after a long week, and with a longer week on the horizon. I have given myself permission to be a little bit slow and lazy today, taking care to get rest and rid myself of a cough that has been troubling me for the past two weeks before sunny skies return to Geneva tomorrow. So, instead of writing memoirs, I have written you this list:
- The RompHim. No words. Actually, one word: Yes.
- A lot of new TV. Most importantly, the return of Twin Peaks. Will they beat this scene?
- Also Casual season 3, Master of None season 2 and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 to make time for...
- Really enjoyed this and this home tour.
- Appreciated this article.
- This is sweet and so, so true.
- Yes please.
- Cannot get over this and this beautiful movement.
- Thank goodness for late night hosts.
- Finally, while plenty of TV has been mentioned above, has anyone been watching this? Incredibly well acted, but also feels a bit too frighteningly possible.