These things No. 5
As always, too many things, too little time. So, if time is especially short, check out this quick recap of interesting things from recent weeks:
- Delightful little reminders to have pride in yourself.
- It looks like Cup of Joe will be covering Gather for Goats, a new initiative to buy 800 goats for Syrian refugees living in Jordan, in an article soon. The premise is: Host a dinner party and fundraise. It costs $300 per goat. Please report back on your event and its success!
- This cracked me up.
- A great reminder that reading a book a week is not that difficult.
- Very tempted to make my way here or here. Also, how have I not been here.
- Oh, to live in one of these.
- Great tips on how to start your own podcast and a starter feminist syllabus.
- Number one Instagram husband.
- Love this photo series , and this one.
- And this article.
- So glad springtime is arriving.
- My perfect New York guide.
- Bonus: Yoga for loneliness.