These things No. 1
The blogs I love tend to list, nicely and cutely, other things on the web they are enjoying recently. Happy to join this trend.
- First off, this is quite possibly the best minute I have passed in a long time.
- Along the same lines (Trump media), all the buzz going around about Trump's handshake is absolutely hilarious. John Oliver put a great reel out about the handshake, with sound effects. Just as brilliantly, today, The Guardian posted about how Justin Trudeau beat the handshake. Have I mentioned how glad I am to also be Canadian. Bravo, Trudeau. Well done, you.
- A new episode of Call Your Girlfriend is out.
- How to be an active ally to immigrants and refugees.
- Love these paintings. Immediately made one the background of my iPhone.
- I also really enjoyed looking at these paint palettes and this home tour and envelope art.
- This Trudeau sweater.
- This conversation between roses.
*Image from NY times today, by Andrea De Silva/Reuters