These things No. 18
Happy holidays! How is everyone? I've been so behind on the blog and am still trying to weasel in time to catch up on a few important posts - namely, the backlog of book commentary. My goal to read 100 books by the end of 2017 is almost reached (I'm on my last book!) but it means I have barely paused to stop and reflect on each, let alone write about them. Those who know me know I aim to read a little less next year... Mix it up a bit.
I'm in Austin for these holidays, a welcome break in what was a busy end to 2017, and a busier start to 2018. Wishing you all a wonderful start to a new year - one that will hopefully take and transform a lot of learnings from this one. Here are a few fun things to close out '17.
- Top films of 2017. Do you agree? I agree 110% on the No. 1 spot.
- Books to think about in 2018. Not sure how it will match this year in literature...
- Christmas money to burn? Check these out.
- A quick read on feminism in America. Also, did you know feminism is Word of the Year?
- Patti cakes - it deserves more credit than it has so far received.
- When in Paris... on NYE.
- I wish I didn't want this.
- This winter view.
- Treat yourself. If you're in Austin, it is available in this modern apothecary.
- Can't wait to keep hanging in 2018.